Water Damage Questions Virginia Beach, Water Damage arises from fire damage, broken pipes, blocked drains, malfunctioning appliances, storms and other causes. The appropriate treatment depends on the nature of the damage. Some water carries contaminates and should be considered hazardous (see sewage and water damage, below). Whatever the origin, the prospects of restoration depend largely on the speed with which your building and personal property can be dried. Even clean water can generate mildew and other bacterial growth if neglected.
- First, call Us Beach and Beyond Carpet Care for Water Damage Questions Virginia Beach . for quick professional service.
- Ventilate wet areas at your Water damage. Turn on air conditioning for accelerated drying in summer; in winter alternate cycles of opened windows and heating.
- Remove standing water from flat surfaces by sponging and blotting.
- Take up saturated rugs and carpets when hardwood floors are at risk.
- Stay out of rooms were ceilings are sagging from retained Water damage.
- Transport computers to a dry environment, Water Damage Virginia Beach arises from fire damage, broken pipes, blocked drains, malfunctioning appliances, remove cases and blow dry with low pressure air.
- Remove lamps, telephones and decorative items from wet furniture tops.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for interior drying, but do not force open stuck drawers or doors.
- Freeze valuable books and documents at your Water damage to retard mildew growth until drying can be performed at your water damage.
- Place aluminum foil squares, china saucers or wood blocks under furniture legs to avoid carpet staining.
Water Damage Questions Virginia Beach , DO NOT…
- Operate TVs, vacuums or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors. Serious injury may result.
- Use heat to dry closed building interiors; mildew and expanded moisture damage may result.
- Leave wet fabrics in place; space them apart and dry as soon as possible.
Read more on our blog .
Beach And Beyond Carpet Care And Restoration
Residential And Commercial Water Damage And Restoration Company .
We Service All Of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake Va, Norfolk Va, Portsmouth VA Hampton Roads!
Please Feel Free To Call Us With Any Questions,
One of Virginia’s Premier Residential And Commercial Water Damage And Restoration Companies!
We Are Located At:
1718 Zimmerman Ct
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Normal Business Hours To
With 24/7 Emergency Services
All of our work is 100% Guaranteed! With a One year Warranty!
Thank you for visiting our site www.beachandbeyondcarpetcare.com Or email us at [email protected].
We welcome you to schedule an estimate by filling out our Contact Form !
Or by calling us at (757) 286-5544 And Please feel free to Friend Us On Facebook